Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Thought it was really great today in general. But for a 12.30pm kick off not against one of the title rivals it was especially good.

Genuinely think kicking towards the south stand second half gives us a much bigger advantage and creates a better atmosphere when really needed. I know it was forced upon us today but we really should be doing that as standard.
Definitely!!

My first game for a long time, really enjoyed it and good atmosphere. A little subdued for the first half because sod all happened. Half of the bluenoses were down the East Lancs before the game was finished.

Amazing your perspective can change in the space of 2 minutes!

The 1st half was shite, bar the first 15 minutes, which was pretty decent.

The 2nd half was miles better, especially when Haaland scored twice

I'm not a liar.

Considering the kick off time, the antics of the Everton team, and Everton fans not contributing to the atmosphere, the atmosphere was pretty decent.

The banter in the first half from SSL1 towards the Everton fans was great.

Last edited:
I agree that we need to. But we won’t, because it’s a 12:30 KO and they are always quiet at every ground in the country.

I’ll be in block 115 making a racket. But I’m managing expectations and pre-empting everyone flying into here complaining when it’s not like a World Cup final tomorrow.
W R O N G !!

The 1st half was shite, bar the first 15 minutes, which was pretty decent.

The 2nd half was miles better, especially when Haaland scored twice

I'm not a liar.

Considering the kick off time, the antics of the Everton team, and Everton fans not contributing to the atmosphere, the atmosphere was pretty decent.

The banter in the first half from SSL1 towards the Everton fans was great.
I thought the atmosphere was decent all the way through. Obviously better in the second half because we created more chances and scored but I’ve experienced a lot worse than the first half atmosphere. Everton were a bit unimaginative with their songs but again they weren’t the worst visitors by far.

Anyway it’s all just personal opinions.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.