Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Can I guess where your seat is?

I prefer the usual way. You can probably guess where I sit.
We should always attack the south stand 2 nd half just to.stop the away team gaining an advantage,by attacking towards their fans,never ever understood why we give this preference to the away team, it cant be because we lose the toss cos we attack the north/familly stand second half almost every game year on year.

As an Everton fan, I thought the atmosphere today wasnt great. But its not a City thing, its a PL thing. Apart from 10 mins here, 5 mins there or feelings that decisions are going against us, Goodison is very quiet these days.

Not one ground has a consistently good atmosphere.

As an Everton fan, I thought the atmosphere today wasnt great. But its not a City thing, its a PL thing. Apart from 10 mins here, 5 mins there or feelings that decisions are going against us, Goodison is very quiet these days.

I was surprised how quickly your end emptied after the second goal, don’t normally associate that with your away following.

In 326 today. I thought it was really good. Not just in 326, but you could hear chants all over the ground. Especially the Johnny Stones one, or when KDB came on.

U.S. commentators said it was as quiet as they’d heard it all season, until the subs started. I’d have to agree…at least from what I could hear on the Telly.

Apart from liverpool and newcastle obvs, those places are rocking 2 hours before KO

In general I agree. There is an issue across the league in terms of atmosphere. Pricing being one of the mains reasons why in my opinion.

I’d also say on our day we do have a good atmosphere (everyone probably says that). Arsenal at home last season the entire ground was singing for example.

I would say when you move to your new ground sort out a proper home end and get your singers all in one place - we didn’t do that.

Reactions: jrb
I thought the atmosphere today was loud and proud. Even round where I sit which has been quiet in the past it seems to be improving. And today it was great. There were little pockets of quieter but for the most part it was good.

Mind you the ref and the linesperson on the CB stand side helped because we had someone to yell at!! They were terrible, at one point I shouted to the ref to tell him I had an appointment at Specsavers on Monday that he could have!! ;-)

It was as if he wanted one of our lads to get injured. The opposition players fell down in a heap every time they kicked a ball. Mardy so and sos. Next time we play Everton at home I am having 20 dummies (pacifiers for the younger element and our American friend) delivered to their dressing room!! What a load of Nursery aged children they were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.