Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Pretty crap away end if you ask me today. Unfortunately it was completely filled with tourists, which is disappointing given the number of blues who missed out due to it selling out on 12k points.

Needs sorting out, we can't keep sacrificing our away ends just to keep a few people happy or to make a few extra quid.

Had a really great day at the Irish bar mind, but in the ground most songs weren't sticking or spreading.

4/10
I went Copenhagen last season in the group stages and it was the same, the club just don't care

I went Copenhagen last season in the group stages and it was the same, the club just don't care
The big difference last season was that it went on general sale. If we're unable to sell the allocation out, then I absolutely don't mind tourists taking the slack.

But when fans are losing their tickets to tourists, that's when it's an issue.

Literally can't see the incentive in this!

The big difference last season was that it went on general sale. If we're unable to sell the allocation out, then I absolutely don't mind tourists taking the slack.

But when fans are losing their tickets to tourists, that's when it's an issue.

Literally can't see the incentive in this!

There are loads of City Supporter branches across Scandinavia and City fans. City would have given them loads of tickets as it’s there chance to see City play in a Scandinavian country. I have to admit, there were loads of tourists in the City end last season as well.

Pretty crap away end if you ask me today. Unfortunately it was completely filled with tourists, which is disappointing given the number of blues who missed out due to it selling out on 12k points.

Needs sorting out, we can't keep sacrificing our away ends just to keep a few people happy or to make a few extra quid.

Had a really great day at the Irish bar mind, but in the ground most songs weren't sticking or spreading.

4/10
Genuinely thought at first we’d gone in the wrong entrance and into the home end

lots of tourists but also lots of English blues who clearly don’t go to away games. Really strange

decent city though and not expensive if you’re prepared to look

My lads were next to this but thought it was a man with long hair. They also said that someone gave "him" a big open handed slap.
With the media full of trans this and trans that it can plant the seeds of doubt in your mind when faced with this kind of situation.

Maybe the man who hit “him” only looked like a man but was in fact a woman or a pre op man. Or woman for that matter.

It’s all very confusing. Probably best just to stay out of the home sections if you’re an away fan regardless of gender

It was Abit of a scramble for tickets mind in that Irish pub and I wasn’t in there all day like, away end was just weird, touristy yeah, but lot of mancs couldn’t be arsed from what I could see. It’ll be forgotten by tommorow though. A laugh in that spunk bar and the nice couple that run it… getting Abit routine these euro aways now for some

I got a ticket in D3 which was next to the away end. Face value was double what the Blues paid for them. Obviously the Copenhagen fans were loud and had their conductor to orchestrate them but only heard us sing a couple of times. Otherwise- as others have said - the chants didn’t catch on. Sat next to a couple of Danish blues for whom it was their first game but they said they couldn’t get tickets through their branch. E8507F41-093F-4D04-BE25-2BA7F86420EB.jpeg

I wasn’t there but judging by all the pics on social media, the overwhelming majority of the 1,000 plus Blues who go to every single game were there in Copenhagen yesterday.

The Supporters Club allocation was described as tight and the points I read went down to 12k, so anyone who really wanted to go and could afford to would have been at the game.

Credit to the Blues who travelled and got behind the lads.

4/10
Was the same last year when I went. It actually felt like an home/neutral end. Guessing City gave Scandinavia OSC alot of tickets to dish out to help sell it out as last year we received full allocation of what was requested but this year only received 2 and wanted more than that

Copenhagen is a great place,good beer,great restaurants and friendly natives.

City fans were split 60/40.....hard core regulars/Skandi supporters clubs & one offs.

After being on the piss for hours, many could hardly stand up never mind sing, and with horns,drums,symbols and sirens, it wasn’t easy to get much going.

Sociadad would be good for the QFs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.