Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
There’s an article of the Daily Mail about it too. We’ve just got to accept that we’ll get hammered with anything we do.
I dont understand we have done this for year's, what do other fans embarrassing about this ? Not enough noise, to few what is wrong with this. How is it on other grounds and why does people care I dont get it I don't see anything wrong or embarrassing about that video as a City fan.

I dont understand we have done this for year's, what do other fans embarrassing about this ? Not enough noise, to few what is wrong with this. How is it on other grounds and why does people care I dont get it I don't see anything wrong or embarrassing about that video as a City fan.
I think people are saying it’s lacklustre.. when it was pissing it down and everyone was in the pub.
Imo this kind of thing is just for kids/families and you can guarantee if it was rammed and lively the same people slagging it off would be saying it’s manufactured and cheesy.
Just another stick to beat us with

I think people are saying it’s lacklustre.. when it was pissing it down and everyone was in the pub.
Imo this kind of thing is just for kids/families and you can guarantee if it was rammed and lively the same people slagging it off would be saying it’s manufactured and cheesy.
Just another stick to beat us with
how is it at Anfield, Old Toilet, Newcastle, Chelsea, Arsenal I have never seen it because until now I haven't care but now I am curious

You clap snidey, slapped arse, agitating sulkers all you like if it makes you feel good.
I just see it as two players who wanted to play more football. Sterling wasn’t good enough any more, but he gave us plenty of good times in a blue shirt. He was a main player in one of the greatest sides City and the Premier League have seen. The front three of Sterling, Sane and Aguero were incredible at times. Even when his standards slipped he still put the effort in. He literally got us back in the game in the Villa match with his cross for Gundogan’s first goal. So yes absolutely it will make me feel better if I clap louder to drown out some spolit arse wankers who have short memories and feel they have to hate players who go elsewhere after their time at City. As long as they don’t go to United or badmouth the club or supporters, I have no problem with it at all.

how is it at Anfield, Old Toilet, Newcastle, Chelsea, Arsenal I have never seen it because until now I haven't care but now I am curious
I couldn’t give a shit as like most proper football fans I’m there to meet up with the old man, family, have a pint and watch 90 minutes of football! Not these sad fuckers on Twitter watching live streams of pre match entertainment and counting empty seats in the 91st minute

What level of dickhead supporters have we attracted nowadays?

Booing Raheem and Cole Palmer? That's just wrong. Blues don't boo Blues
Some do, but they shouldn't (unless they go to the reds, etc).

Sterling part of our 2nd best ever team. Palmer acknowledged the applause too. He can't help being brought up a red as a kid. Was at the club for close to 15 years and scored the goal which effectively won us the Super Cup.
He left cos he saw another season getting junk minutes. Fair play to the lad and good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.