Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Always been an odd one, but I suppose it's because the South Stand also has away fans in it?! I was fine with it after the Aguerooooo goal, but then we came back and beat Villa attacking the South Stand so either is fine for me! Did the Rags switch ends to try and get an advantage? Not sure it worked...
Shows you how bad they are when that was their main tactic.
Thought the atmosphere was great yesterday.
The derby game brings out the singers while queueing up in M1 as well.

When we get going it’s all round the ground - not just one stand like other clubs.

It was brilliant last night - bearing in mind its always a nervous match (don’t know why) :) :). :)
I thought the same. Singing in the third tier of the Colin Bell was really loud. Proper atmosphere reacting to the game not like that artificial shit in Germany.

Last edited:
Some pictures from the front of SSL1 showing the 1894 display, telescopic flags, 2 sticks, and drop down banner, as well as the clubs large flags.

PXL-20240303-152624497-MP.jpg

PXL-20240303-152654218-MP.jpg

PXL-20240303-152736221-MP.jpg

PXL-20240303-152712431-MP.jpg

PXL-20240303-152636471-MP.jpg

PXL-20240303-152701013-MP.jpg

PXL-20240303-152601971-PANO.jpg

I'm in SS1 and I thought the family stand was brilliant today. Noticed a lot of the back of the stand stud up throughout the game. What a difference it makes to the atmosphere.
As I mentioned in another thread a steward tried to kick me and my son out for standing a few times. We only did it because those in front of us were. No idea why we were singled out.

The atmosphere yesterday was among one of the best I've seen/heard. Even in the CBl1 it was amazing. I've lost my voice today mainly through shouting 'get off him, leave our players alone' when one of the opposition (*lol* opposition *laughs again*) dared to touch our players.
But seriously, the singing and chanting was fantastic yesterday. There was just one lull at about 38minutes into the first half. Apart from that it was great. IMHO

After they scored I shouted the Boys in Blue never give in, well they sure didn't did they? Each and every one of the players on that pitch gave at least 110% some, like Phil he's one of our own Foden plus a few others, gave 200% (I know, I know but I'm old I'm allowed to exaggerate!!)

Bollocks that mate. The stadium was rocking all 2nd half.

I know it was. Not arguing that. Personally I thought the 2nd half against Chelsea was better. From a SSL1 perspective. It might have sounded and been different in other parts of the ground. They were both great 2nd half’s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.