Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I know it was. Not arguing that. Personally I thought the 2nd half against Chelsea was better. From a SSL1 perspective. It might have sounded and been different in other parts of the ground. They were both great 2nd half’s.
From where I was East, Level 2 it was best of season.

I do have one complaint about the game yesterday...why did Phil wait until I'd gone to the toilet to score the first flipping goal!!!!!
Plus you lot at the game were not that loud when he scored because I wasn't 100% sure we had. The roar seemed to go up for about 5 seconds and then I thought uh uh VAR as it went sort of quietish and I had to ask a lady on the concourse if we'd scored and she said yes, she said she had been wearing a new hat and had taken it off and as soon as she did we scored..... that's the sort of thing I like!! :-)

A (sort of) tongue in cheek post in case anyone wants to shout at me!! ;-) :-)

From where I was East, Level 2 it was best of season.
Sorry, Chelsea or United?

The support in both 2nd halfs was great.

City fans at the Etihad get criticised for poor support, but apart from Newcastle fans and Liverpool fans on their day, there isn’t a stadium or crowd that betters our home support in the PL when it’s like it was yesterday and against Chelsea in the 2nd half.

I thought the same. Singing in the third tier of the Colin Bell was really loud. Prop atmosphere reacting to the game not like that artificial shit in Germany.
Agreed. That constant drumming by the German fans is ridiculous - they never watch the game

Loved it yesterday. Quiet after their goal , probably because we seemed open to conceding a 2nd on the break. But once we took control of the game, the 2nd half was brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.