Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
East Stand Level 3 giving it some.

Fast forward to the 2nd half and watch from there.

Good video. No speaking. Just passages of play. And the atmosphere in the 2nd half after each goal.

You’ll have to watch it on YouTube via the link.

Always baffled me why they do this. Seems like a complete own goal attacking the family stand in the second half. For a club that practically leaves no stone unturned to get an edge it's bizarre. We're that strong at home it's only the odd occasion that we need to drag the team over the line and probably why it isn't highlighted more. Hardly inspiring attacking a depleted family stand when we need a goal.

Sunday was definitely better atmosphere-wise than Chelsea from Colin Bell L3. Another game we could have done with attacking the South Stand in the second half to 'suck' that second goal in.
When I used to sit on the benches in the old Platt Lane stand we always used to shoot towards the North Stand in the second half. It used to really annoy me. My dad told me it was because they paid more for their season tickets in the newly developed North Stand.

Good at the start and in the second half. Poor for
most of the first half. I said to friends at half time they the Siaging Section needs to up its game and it did.

Might be an unpopular view but the atmosphere would be 10x better on a regular basis if the main singing section was in SS3.

The noise travels so much better. Songs started in SS1 or Kippax corner rarely travel but SS3 rarely fails to get it going.

Is there a real need for the singers to be next to the pitch?

East Stand Level 3 giving it some.

Fast forward to the 2nd half and watch from there.

Good video. No speaking. Just passages of play. And the atmosphere in the 2nd half after each goal.

You’ll have to watch it on YouTube via the link.

It was rocking in East Stand Upper. Possibly the best atmosphere I have seen in our section. It was like one of the best days in the old Kippax in fact. Our stadium is as good as anyone in the PL and we probably have the best away support as well.

Might be an unpopular view but the atmosphere would be 10x better on a regular basis if the main singing section was in SS3.

The noise travels so much better. Songs started in SS1 or Kippax corner rarely travel but SS3 rarely fails to get it going.

It's only an upopular view amongst those who sit on the bottom tier.

The atmosphere largely depends on the contribution from the SS upper tier. Once they get going, the ground joins in. City missed their chance 5 years ago to make that upper tier the "New Kippax" or whatever.

Been saying this for a while myself, and from 232 it's completely obvious that the sound from SS3 travels better than from SS1.

It'll be clear to see next week when the Geordies are in SS3, we won't have a hope in hell of competing with them

Been saying this for a while myself, and from 232 it's completely obvious that the sound from SS3 travels better than from SS1.

It'll be clear to see next week when the Geordies are in SS3, we won't have a hope in hell of competing with them
I hate these cup games for that reason. The away fans on the top tier will be giving it "Is this a library" all game becaus they can't hear the singing going around the bottom tier.

A solid 3/10 atmosphere today, but who cares we got the job done. Don't mind it being a bit dull today, because we all know that we're gonna turn it up for the big games coming up, when the team actually needs us!

Copenhagen fans shouting "WHO ARE YA!" made me laugh way more than it should've

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.