Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
We've done alright in the past few years. I don't think you need to bother too much about that.
My observations are not the issue it's pep who keeps commenting on the lack of atmosphere and bringing our fans with us if the players are prepared to die for the shirt is it really that hard to sing your hearts out for the lads

Thousands of away fans all sat together will always make more noise than home fans, especially when they’re scattered around the ground. A long coach ride and a day on the piss always helps as well.

We had some good songs going about but with all the singers moved about it never really caught on around the ground very often.

I got moved from SSL2 down to 123, couldn’t get used to the view! Good to see it close up and you get more feeling for the physicality and speed of the players but hard to follow tactically from the other side of the pitch. Great to see Rodders close up, he’s fucking incredible. And Akanji is a right unit.

Fans is short for fanatics our support prefer not to bother singing if you look at last week anfield they made the effort to support the team vocally if you don't make the effort we will suffer the consequences
What consequences will we suffer?
The appropriate response to WWYWYWS should always be:
We were loud,
We were loud,
We were loud when we were shit.- Just like you.

We were loud in 97-98 and ended up in the third tier where we were equally loud but still needed the bloody play-offs to get promoted. We were loud in 2000-01 under Royle and went down. - We were also loud, especially away from home, in 82-83 and 86-87 yet still got relegated.
Palace with their ultra Muppets are loud but win bugger all.
I'd love the atmosphere to be raucous every home game as it will be against Arsenal and Real, but it never will be especially in cup games when so many of our noisy fans are relocated.
It was always going to happen with so many of our singing fans being next to the visitors, and I hope many will move to the north stand once it is expanded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.