Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Makes sense. How would L1 supporters feel about moving to L3 though. Would defo improve the noise but maybe not go down well with fans ?
Well to be honest level 3 fans don’t like being moved particularly but we have to suck it up.

As fair as I can remember, when SS had no tier 3, the away fans did get the whole of tier one as I’m sure I remember United getting it on the cup semi final. I may be wrong though.

Thought they were crap on the whole, would rank them as one of the quieter away ends for a cup game where they've got the top tier, not great for thr self-appointed best fans. Piped up last 5 minutes so they could sing about all the early leavers who knew over an hour prior to leaving that we had won that game.

Seen some of them go on about a lack of excitement from us, and how theyd be losing their minds if the shoe was on the other foot.

when it's your 18th trip to wembley under pep alone and it being a semi-final that shouldn't even be held at wembley in the first place, I personally think it would be very disingenuous if we started acting like fans that have never been, we're they expecting us to have done a pitch invasion to celebrate like an Aston villa?

We play at wembley more than we play at any other ground not called the etihad, do the regular away day Geordies going to the etihad or any other ground for the umpteenth time still act like the first time they went?

They'll never be successful enough to experience it.

Atmosphere was pretty dull in my opinion, Newcastle fans were fairly good throughout the game.

Apart from the atmosphere I'm getting seriously pissed off sitting beside people with Signs, Other country flags ect Fucking dickheads can barely see the football anymore with having a "CAN I HAVE YOU'RE SHIRT GREALISH" in you're face! Plus it's been held up by people in their 20's and 30's sometimes older! Annoying twats.
The criminal misuse of homophones in place of the correct words in those signs is more of an issue.

Oh no - were we not like a Moldovan Eurovision audience? I'm ashamed.
Some may call arrogance, but, cold, pissing down, 5.30 kick off, against vastly inferior opposition, with bigger fish to fry, knowing we're off the Madrid, hopefully Munich, huge game v arse looming, the expensive globe trotting and hectic schedule of last season at this time still fresh etc etc. Forgive us for not prostrating ourselves on the altar of giddy noise enough for you.
"2 - 0 up and still don't sing" - why?
2 - 0 up against shit in a qf.
Spoiled? Probably, but that's how it is.

That was Fuckin shit. The newcastle fans were fucking brilliant. 2 nil down and they were having a better time than us they never stoped singing all game and were very loud.I was looking around at our fans everyone sat with a miserable faces on them looking at there phones. Tried to get chants going but i just got looked at as if I was a complete wrongun. The atmosphere has been worse than it's ever been. Doesn't matter about having a singing end you need the right people in that end to sing. I had a good look around our fan's today and I might piss people of here but we have alot of old and middle aged posh fans. These fans dont want to open there mouths or clap there hands as they dont want to look like a dick. Is it really that hard to sing or even clap your hands fuck me. Might as well stay at home and watch it on tv. I was actually hoping newcastle would score just to wake our fans up a bit jesus christ.

Bit dramatic, it was fine.

I’m afraid that you couldn’t be heard. It was one of the worst atmospheres of the season.
Well I can assure you it was one of the best atmospheres in 111 this season . It was non stop singing throughout where I was , I know the sound doesn’t travel well but it was a great effort and couldn’t really do a lot more to gee them up. I imagine SS3 lads come in with some me of the regulars in 111 and and deffo boosted this atmosphere here .

Fans is short for fanatics our support prefer not to bother singing if you look at last week anfield they made the effort to support the team vocally if you don't make the effort we will suffer the consequences
We've done alright in the past few years. I don't think you need to bother too much about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.