Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Club drop down today.

Screenshot-20240331-142928-2.png

Some noise from the away end that day , I had a seat in the Jack Walker stand, I remember the hairs on the back of my neck standing up listening to the City fans.
Have to say I don't think any away fans at either Maine Road or the Etihad have come close in terms of volume (though we did have a very big following that day didn't we)

Some noise from the away end that day , I had a seat in the Jack Walker stand, I remember the hairs on the back of my neck standing up listening to the City fans.
Have to say I don't think any away fans at either Maine Road or the Etihad have come close in terms of volume (though we did have a very big following that day didn't we)
There were City fans all over the place that afternoon - including the hill!!
I don't think those sat in Blackburn sections gave much of a fuck about singing either - safe in the knowledge there was loads of back-up if anything happened

Need the Arsenal, Bayern, Madrid atmosphere from last year. Let these lot know it's crunch time for us now.

Good support throughout and apart from 10 mins of the tarquins singing a scouse song they were poor. Spurs always sound 10x louder and always entertain on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.