Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Great effort from the blues there last night. Second half all you could hear was the City fans singing. Considering there are nearly 80,000 Real fans in the ground and the roof was closed that shows what an effort the fans made and how well we played to silence them.

Get the Etihad rocking next week and they'll shit it again.

Atmosphere hasn’t been great at times this season for whatever reason. I’d like to think it will pick up now we’re at the business end of the season and still in for potential double treble. Starting next week!

Atmosphere hasn’t been great at times this season for whatever reason. I’d like to think it will pick up now we’re at the business end of the season and still in for potential double treble. Starting next week!

Without wanting to get too deep/philosophical, i think the fans are collectively suffering the same effect that great squads have when they have a very successful season; the 'after the lord mayor's show' effect. To maintain passion, energy etc. is hard anyway, nevermind after such successes, and perhaps there is a collective subconscious idea in the stands that "we did it, we did the treble, sit back and bask for a little while". That is why this squad and manager are phenomenal, we're competing for it again.

I think the fan base have been jolted back into what is actually occurring, in the last 7 days / 3 matches.

Anyone arranging a bus welcome for Wednesday ? Always works well and gets people in the ground early.

I've noticed that before . When City won 3-1 a few seasons back it was noticeable a few dozen City fans jumped up in that same bit. Must be a neutral zone.
Wasn't some of the players clapping towards there as well ? I think some family members might have been in same section
Plastic tourists.....

Came to the atletico game today, this is my second trip to the Metropolitano.

In my opinion this is the best atmosphere in Europe. There is participation from the whole crowd, dortmund can't even be heard.

Loud singing, but also reacting to what's happening on the pitch (Something that most of Europe forgets to do)

I know it's a UCL QF so my opinion will be skewed, but this is absolutel hell for an opposition player

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.