Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
LOL.
You are afraid of Real Madrid.

I told same last year. Same now. Real Madrid is out.

Real Madrid is a charade.

At the moment is lower than City.

His legend as a club is explained by extra-sports issues that come from very far away. It's the first "state club" of this sport.

Without full political support it should not even exist for 25 years.

Spain is not the beach and the sun and the sangria and the smiles while you dance "yo quiero baaaailar toda la nooooche!". That's just the appearance.

There is a lot of garbage in their sewers and under their blankets. And within all that there are elements like Real Madrid that are used and favored outside of sports.

PARKLIFE!

Pressure of the public is a myth.
Real Madrid players are elite athletes who have mental concentration.
In fact, Real Madrid and Barça fans are so animated like my grandmother, and together they have almost 20 Champions.

In fact, Greece or Turkey have very hot fans and they don't win anything.

Manchester City players will beat Real Madrid with their quality. Just with it.

What an earth are you on about?!!! Of course atmosphere can and does have an impact. How much of an impact is open to debate when sides have the calibre of players we do. It's no coincidence most teams home record is better than their aways. Look at Villa for example- played ourselves and Arsenal off the pitch within a week at Villa Park and then we battered them 4-1 at the Etihad.

Arsenal and Madrid crumbled under the atmosphere last season. No question.

Anxiety transcends from the stands to the players, just as a bouncing atmosphere gives players a second wind or boost.

I think our players know when the atmosphere is going to be poor. I’m 100% sure they knew the Etihad wasn’t going to be rocking against Luton. They will know the Etihad will be rocking against Real Madrid. Hopefully? ;-)

I think our players know when the atmosphere is going to be poor. I’m 100% sure they knew the Etihad wasn’t going to be rocking against Luton. They will know the Etihad will be rocking against Real Madrid. Hopefully? ;-)
I know its wrong but playing a bunch of plastic cockneys after Real is difficult.

Wednesday will be rocking.

Wednesday will take care of it’s self I have no worries the place will be bouncing, especially after the dipper result today it’s given us another lift, separate competition but the feeling is growing we could be in for something good.

But you won't hear the pin drop in the football media. Because according to the football media Anfield always has a speacial atmosphere.

Credit due (reluctantly) to the dippers for at least staying to the end albeit very quietly.
Watching the tarquins starting to disappear from their comfy seats whenthey went one down, I wondered if there was a tube strike on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.