Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Who decides the choice of songs on thee PA system? Don't think Hey Jude was the best choice to encourage the team going in to extra time.
Probably someone who isn't aware of Jude Bellingham. Or thought he'd been taken off injured as he was on the floor so often.

I personally don’t mind it but find it weird you’re embarrassed for him. When you sit in these areas it comes with the territory just as Madrid fans did when they scored.

Would rather have people like him in the ground than those who sit in silence. Each to their own :)

This is equally the problem every Tom dick and Harry wants to record moments like this when the young lad is just having a laugh, to end up baited out.

Sadly for him he's become infamous. No idea who filmed that it's surely too good for a simple camera phone. Every woke person and feminist is now on his case. Years ago going to football was a release from the stress and often mundane reality of normal life. You could go and behave like a loon on the terraces, have a punch up if you wanted, get it out of your system then go back to normal life. It was pure escapism for a few hours. Now everything is filmed blown out of proportion and posted for clicks and bullying.

Sadly for him he's become infamous. No idea who filmed that it's surely too good for a simple camera phone. Every woke person and feminist is now on his case. Years ago going to football was a release from the stress and often mundane reality of normal life. You could go and behave like a loon on the terraces, have a punch up if you wanted, get it out of your system then go back to normal life. It was pure escapism for a few hours. Now everything is filmed blown out of proportion and posted for clicks and bullying.
Or the club/dibble spot it........cunts with cameras

It was great in 317, SSL3 was great all night.

The tourists and 'neutrals' are going to end up killing these occasions though. Every big game we have the numbers of them is fucking ridiculous.

If the club care about the future, getting proper blues in, they need to have a re-think about how they distribute tickets. If they don't then we're fucked.
I can live with tourists as that's par for the course, but not if they are depriving genuine blues of the tickets.
Madrid fans in the home section is another matter but the club possibly believe they can indulge their official touting partners as there were no serious incidents (that I know of) when we were knocked out at home against Spurs and the dippers.
The sad truth is that it will take a major incident for the club to review how tickets are distributed in games where so many ST holders don't join the scheme. - Long-term purchase history or loyalty points are the obvious way to go but someone at the club isn't interested.

Or the club/dibble spot it........cunts with cameras

I'm sure he's broke one of the many rules somewhere. Sexually inappropriate gestures, threats to kill, aggressive behaviour. Last night I've never seen so many stewards in the south stands. I was coming out of the boggs and about thirty of them were surrounding two Blues raging at one another. I've no idea what they were arguing about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.