Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Multiple major issues with City ticketing last night.

There were far too many tourists there to have just been the amount you always get for big games with the odd blue reselling his ticket to make a bit of extra cash or the general increase in tourists because of extra UEFA/club sponsor tickets.
It seems to me there must have been at least a few thousand tickets given to these legal touting websites, obviously sold on for a much higher price. I say given because again, there's no way they could get that many without collusion with the club.
All of this means that there are then less tickets in the matchday criteria pot to be sold officially, so members like me miss out. There are clearly at least a few thousand tickets robbed by the club away from proper fans with membership, leading to a scramble amongst members for tickets.
Clearly the club don't care about this though, they must make more selling batches of tickets to touts who sell to tourists who spend more in and around the ground anyway. Soriano's Barca strategy in full flow.

Another issue is who on earth our sponsors are giving free tickets too? Why are Aldar giving free hospitality suit tickets a united 'fan' and his 'influencer' friends. Why aren't the club being more firm against this, when our sponsors are giving tickets to people actively supporting the opposition??

Wouldn’t it be great if just for one big game we all knew that somehow the cctv was gonna be off but away fans in our end and stewards didn’t know and continued to behave as they have been doing. Boy would they get a nasty shock when they realised they’d have to take personal responsibility for their actions.

Pipe dream :-(

That wouldn't have saved him or his security years ago. Sadly we're all 60+ these days. The mind is willing but the body's not in sync lol.
true.....yeah even police couldn't save you.

Although they looked the other way most of the time...especially scouse dibble.

true.....yeah even police couldn't save you.

Although they looked the other way most of the time...especially scouse dibble.

They were happy to let us punch ourselves out. They got involved as a last resort most of the time. Also the fuckers liked dishing it out themselves and nobody gave a fuck if they battered a football fan. Scouse coppers, like their fans, were/are a different breed.

Quick question: Is it possible a large number of City fans who aren't on the scheme decided to wait until the result of the first leg was known before committing to the second leg, by which time many tickets had gone to tourists and touting sites?

Quick question: Is it possible a large number of City fans who aren't on the scheme decided to wait until the result of the first leg was known before committing to the second leg, by which time many tickets had gone to tourists and touting sites?
I'm fascinated to know what is happening.

I fundamentally believe that the club has no interest in shifting their tickets on to dodgy sites. It's too much hassle for fuck all money in the grand scheme of things.

But clearly people with money to burn - travelling from around the world in outfits that cost the same as my annual season card - were everywhere last night.

Our season card holders selling them on? Is it sponsors? Am I wrong and the club are distributing them on grey market sites?

Black bin-bag flags, Real Madrid's kit colour. Most left them alone, seemed like an odd thing for the club to do.

They weren’t black bin bags as you well know. They were black flags. So why try and ridicule a display that people took time and effort arranging and setting up? Have you ever helped out in your own time with any of the displays, drop down banners, etc?

The black flags were to resemble tarmac.

If you remember the similar ship display, it was blue flags to resemble the sea.

055A9084-4C7E-4372-A657-27649272B5A1.jpeg

Unfortunately we‘ve got a fan base who can’t even be arsed to join in with the displays anymore.

In the end the club will just do their own displays with the NS tiffo roof mechanism. When genuine tiffo’s should be fan led.

The club had a criteria of attending previous Champions League games in 2022/23 season for a ticket.

5 Previous games
3 Previous games
2 Previous games

Something along those lines, When the criteria for myself came out I tried to get a ticket and couldn't get a ticket like many others on here, They actually sold out the evening before my criteria was out the next morning so basically had no chance of getting a ticket.

Myself like many others on here trying to get tickets and couldn't.

Then come on here today to see loads of "influencers, youtube, tiktok" cunts all attended the game yet they also support Rags and Chelsea ect

It's an absolute joke, Something the club need to sort out and fast, It's clear to see so many blues falling out of love with the club and giving up season tickets ect all because of this nonsense. Not that Manchester City will give a fuck anyway, They'll much prefer Social Media wankers at it seen as it's more profitable for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.