Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Wasn’t there today but on the tv Forest were very very quiet, might have been Skys mics but I expected them to get behind the team much more. We sounded pretty good but without much competition so 6.5 sounds about right from a tv perspective

What disappointed me was the number of “fans” who were loudly and constantly slagging the players. In particular Kev, Jack, Doku and Kyle were getting it. I thought Jack had a bit of a stinker today but I didn’t feel the need to scream abuse at him like quite a few were.
Thankfully not near us, as Jacks dad was stood in front of us..!

I thought their fans were shite today compared to last season. Their fans in the brew tavern near the station thought they weren't at it, too nervous apparently.

...and we were far better than a 6.5/10.
I went last year and they were really loud all game, despite being outplayed (unlike today). But they had the novelty of first season in PL for a generation and wasn't so close to the end of the season, so probably not as nervy.

I listened on the radio and we didn’t seem to make much noise until we went 2 nil up. I Know it’s hard to get the songs going when Forest are singing loud and credit to all the Blues who went today.

What disappointed me was the number of “fans” who were loudly and constantly slagging the players. In particular Kev, Jack, Doku and Kyle were getting it. I thought Jack had a bit of a stinker today but I didn’t feel the need to scream abuse at him like quite a few were.
We do have some absolute twats who follow us.

We were okay at forest today, I'd be interested to hear how people thought we sounded on the TV.

I thought their fans were very good until we scored at which point we had a good go ourselves. Really decent for the last 20 minutes, for obvious reasons.

6.5/10 for me
We have a lot of songs thst would be described as NOT radio friendly.. makes it hard for tv companies to pan round and turn mics up etc. We are the unmentionables lol

Wasn’t there today but on the tv Forest were very very quiet, might have been Skys mics but I expected them to get behind the team much more. We sounded pretty good but without much competition so 6.5 sounds about right from a tv perspective

The Forest fans weren’t quiet, never mind very quiet, I can assure you. They did get behind their team. They only went quiet when Haaland made it 2-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.