Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
We have a lot of songs thst would be described as NOT radio friendly.. makes it hard for tv companies to pan round and turn mics up etc. We are the unmentionables lol
We need a 'Capo to start the easiest, most atmospheric and audio friendly songs and chants...
Champions again,
Ederson & Ake,
Sheikh Mansour mi Lord
Blue Moon
Oh Kevin de Bruyne
Johnny,Johnny Stones,
Oh we've got Guadiola,
Yaya....Yaya Yaya....

Add/Delete as appropriate !!

Sky must have had the mics turned down . It sounded flat on TV but you could see the majority clapping and singing away but not coming through on the TV. Had to make do with Alan Smith droning away in his monotonous Midlands accent

Maybe they manipulated the levels in part because the forest fans were making it very clear what they thought of ratboy after his recent comments.

The Gary Neville wanker chant was sung by the whole stadium, 29,000 fans on 2 separate occasions, so the chant must have been heard loud and clear on TV?! If it wasn't Sly Sports Football definitely messed with the sound.

Neville is a wanker aside. Both sets of fans were constantly singing with just a few periods of quiet. It was a really good atmosphere from both sets of fans throughout the match, including lots of banter, "cheating bastards, you know what you are....

Either the mics around the pitch weren't picking up the singing and atmosphere, or Sly Sports Football did mess with the sound.

Last edited:
We do have some absolute twats who follow us.
The only abuse I heard directed at Jack from our fans was when he went down pretending to be injured instead of tracking back to help his teammates. I think Jack was superb last season but I would never defend any of our team behaving like Arsenal players. I don't think Pep was happy either.

The Forest fans weren’t quiet, never mind very quiet, I can assure you. They did get behind their team. They only went quiet when Haaland made it 2-0.
Agreed. The stadium has been louder in the past but I thought the atmosphere in the ground was decent from both sets of fans. The best I can remember in the past was that time Goater scored twice there.

The Gary Neville wanker chant was sung by the whole stadium, 29,000 fans on 2 separate occasions, so the chant must have been heard loud and clear on TV?! If it wasn't Sly Sports Football definitely messed with the sound.

Neville is a wanker aside. Both sets of fans were constantly singing with just a few periods of quiet. It was a really good atmosphere from both sets of fans throughout the match, including lots of banter, "cheating bastards, you know what you are....

Either the mics around the pitch weren't picking up the singing and atmosphere, or Sly Sports Football did mess with the sound.
Haha yeah that one was audible, at least the first time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.