Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
If only we could replicate our away support for home games. All the best singers are too far apart for me. The north stand extension should allow us to move people to allow this.
Agreed but also some positive in the fact that it shows it really doesn't need more than 2k to make an atmosphere. If the club get the new stand right and singers are willing to move the it could be much better.

I ripped my shorts on the chairs when the 3rd went in. Absolute tumble dryer! City! City! City!

PXL-20240511-204758306-MP.jpg[img]
Sausage fingers...#PrinceCharles

watched the game on TV and the away end was fantastic. I noticed the commentators never mention how good our away support is but when its team like Newcastle, Arsenal , Villa etc they always mention how good they are. It's embarrassing
My lad kept score and reckons it was the 65th minute before they mentioned the support. Think it was mentioned once again after that. Like others have said, loud from the beginning and a greatest hits vibe. So if it was an album, with the shot of Noel not doing the Poznan as the cover…. What would the title be?

Reactions: CC1
If only we could replicate our away support for home games. All the best singers are too far apart for me. The north stand extension should allow us to move people to allow this.
Here’s the thing, the atmosphere is not much different than most of the big clubs, big games with lots of jeopardy create good atmospheres bread and butter games not so much especially now and I say this without a hint of arrogance, we are expected to win most home games and we actually do

I goto every game - away following has about 1500 hard core the rest are transient. Certain games it clicks eg today. Home games are shite. Those who can be arsed creating atmosphere are spread all over the place. I am in 106 which is very quiet mainly because there are lots of older fans. Bring back the Kippax in east stand not just 109 and its game on. The stadium emptying at 80 mins to get ahead of the masses also doest’t help. I don’t get why people feel the need to leave early, stay have a few beers and chill. Bring back standing and beer in the ground and the atmosphere will deffo improve. Get rid of the snowflake culture and threats of banning orders for letting off steam might also help. I am old school and would love it to go back to when I was in my youth.

The City fans sounded incredible the whole game. It was like they were in a recording studio doing an album. So many great songs even fitted in the classic yaya song. The away fans have been superb all season but today was special. Congrats to all those who went today you did the club and team proud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.