Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I think it’s the same for every team mate. Just by its nature away support tends to be louder - day out, everyone in the same area, the less passionate types tend not to be bothered away etc

As a supporter of almost 50 years I understand about away supporters.

My point was more that we are witnessing our golden period right now. We’ve seen world class players, scored hundreds of goals and have the best coach the game has ever seen. Yet the majority of our home fans remain silent until we are three up. Nothing to do with tourists, I’m talking about life long blues.

I have no doubt that if the fans had got behind the team against Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea, we’d already be champions.

Occupying a seat isn’t support.

It’s such a shame City have sanitised the Etihad of atmosphere by driving the need for an increase in match day revenue at all costs to such an extent that there is a clear difference between our home and away support in it’s basic form.

One more thing. The neural zone at Fulham is great. Both fans mixing with each other.

Definitely my favourite away trip.

It’s such a shame City have sanitised the Etihad of atmosphere by driving the need for an increase in match day revenue at all costs to such an extent that there is a clear difference between our home and away support in it’s basic form.

One more thing. The neural zone at Fulham is great. Both fans mixing with each other.

Definitely my favourite away trip.
So it's City's fault that the fans at home are less vociferous ? Deary me...

Honestly mate I prefer away matches, not because the tickets are cheaper or harder to get hold off. I think its more to do with knowing we are out numbered but we are going to do our bit.

Have managed to get to Bournemouth and Brighton this season and had a great day out at both. Plus I mithered Noel for a selfie lol fucking star struck at 63 lol

I always come home horse my throat hurts for days, not often the case at the Etihad sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.