Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
SSL3 was really loud today. I didn't hear any other part of the ground sing.

Not saying they didn't, just that we couldn't hear them
I don’t sit in any of the singing areas (I’m in CB3, maybe the quietest part) and they all did sing lots but not together very often.

SS3 is the loudest part of the stadium (because of its size and roof) when it gets going and it tends to get everyone involved when it does.

I don’t sit in any of the singing areas (I’m in CB3, maybe the quietest part) and they all did sing lots but not together very often.

SS3 is the loudest part of the stadium (because of its size and roof) when it gets going and it tends to get everyone involved when it does.
I'm in CBL3 too and there was lots of involvement in singing too. Usually there is only the five I sit with who shout and make a noise but everyone was up for it today. I thought the atmosphere was good. The weather and the score line helped and of course the team getting two quick goals and settling the nerves.

Was generally good, in the whole ground for once (why can’t the whole ground join in with songs every game??) but was very quiet everywhere between West Ham’s goal and our third - you could feel the tension

101 was the best I’ve heard in a good while. Even the tourists were singing.
The whole ground sounded very loud at times. Given we were being baked at 200c at the time I thought it was a fine atmosphere.

The bit after we lifted the trophy was pathetic yesterday. Some interview on the big screens sucked the life out of everything. Just play some music and let the players and fans enjoy it!!

In Legends SS2 yesterday for the first time.

SS1 below,SS3 above & 101 to our right.....it was bloody loud !!

The 'Great Northern' will be superb IF ITS ORGANISED PROPERLY as a home end !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.