Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I just don't get this
I'v been in 318 since it opened
its not a nightmare to get out of,over the course of 20 years since the stadium as been open,I'v sat in every stand and level,and obviously exited etc
its no different than any other stand or level

Not sure how you can think this mate.

Like you I’ve been in 316 since it opened and have sat in every other stand and on every other level.

I’m on GG in 316, middle of the row. I know it can take ages to get out. I’ve experienced it countless times. The rows and the whole aisle gets blocked.

Sat in L1 for some cup games and whilst I don’t love the view from there, getting out is a piss of piss.

Not looking to cause an argument, just giving my experience.

It hasn’t been open for 10 years, and yes you do have to queue to get down to the concourse at full time every match. Takes much longer than any ground I’ve ever been to
ok ,this year is our 9th year , so sorry i rounded the number up,and you're right ,you do have to queue to get on the concourse,but you do evry other stand Iv sat in over the years .

Not sure how you can think this mate.

Like you I’ve been in 316 since it opened and have sat in every other stand and on every other level.

I’m on GG in 316, middle of the row. I know it can take ages to get out. I’ve experienced it countless times. The rows and the whole aisle gets blocked.

Sat in L1 for some cup games and whilst I don’t love the view from there, getting out is a piss of piss.

Not looking to cause an argument, just giving my experience.
we wait till the end every single game,because of the exodus on 75 minutes plus,when the game as ended,it takes us about 5 minutes to get down onto the concourse,318 right at the back, and a minute or two down the stairs,happened yesterday, no big deal.

Having a seat not far from the back of 115, which is located behind the large SSL1 exit, it takes me 30 seconds to get out of the ground. :-)

ok ,this year is our 9th year , so sorry i rounded the number up,and you're right ,you do have to queue to get on the concourse,but you do evry other stand Iv sat in over the years .
It takes a very long time, I know because I have to do this. I know people who actually go down at 85 minutes and jump into a seat further down so they don’t have to wait so long, I’ve never known it anywhere else

9-1 up against Huddersfield and my old man starts walking down the Kippax steps towards the tunnel, “dad where are you going” ….. “back to the car I’ll see you there”

He missed the tenth goal sat in the car on Santiago St waiting for me.

Now I’m a staunch advocate of each to his own and I’ll argue the rationale behind leaving early til I’m blue in the face but I couldn’t even begin to explain that one, to this day it puzzles me !
Mate of mine in 116, decided he was off when Gundo scored the 4th against Chavski a few years back. It was the 25th minute. His reason? "I'm hungry, it's job done and I'm ready for my Sunday dinner".

He's been ribbed about it ever since, but no-one found it embarrassing in any way, shape or form. In fact, it was piss funny and typical of us as a fanbase. We just don't do the ordinary...and long may it continue.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.