Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Thanks to MOTD for ending our highlights in the 88th minute, before the Etihad turned into an East Manchester version of the Marie Celeste

It was like that at five to three. We must have the most beer monsters in football judging by the concourse and how much people seem to covet squeezing another pint in. Mind you a fanbase who went through what we did I'm not surprised we're heavy drinkers lol.

It takes between five and ten minutes to get out of any part of the ground and i have sat in every stand and every level since we moved to the Etihad , i queue longer for a programme or a pint in Mary D's.

I'm in SS level I. If I get ready to move on the final whistle I can be outside in about two minutes.

It was like that at five to three. We must have the most beer monsters in football judging by the concourse and how much people seem to covet squeezing another pint in. Mind you a fanbase who went through what we did I'm not surprised we're heavy drinkers lol.
Only too true , my liver is f*cked and the main culprit has been M.C.F.C. (although the two divorces might have contributed)

Got to disagree. I’m in SS3 and it’s bad. I’ve been in the Colin Bell Stand, the East Stand, the 93:20 and SS3 is the worst by some considerable distance.
I'm near the back of SS3 (row LL)

I just wait until every fucker has gone..........I'm probably one of the last out. Home by 6pm. If I have to start getting the bus or tram that may change.

Reactions: PPT
I'm right at the back,have been for the last ten years.
It hasn’t been open for 10 years, and yes you do have to queue to get down to the concourse at full time every match. Takes much longer than any ground I’ve ever been to

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.