Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Thought the atmosphere was decent in the first half stood in 314. Then it went up a level and was excellent in the second half, especially when the whole of SSL3 got going. Seems like from reading on here the songs didn't spread as well as I thought? Really enjoyed it in the South Stand
Totally agree. I was in 315 and thought it was more than decent in the first half. As you say, the acoustics in the stadium are more than crap.

We saw a large group of Morons in Black about 2.15 heading towards The Corner Shop from Burbridge Close to Rylance St. Didn't actually see anything kick off and GMP were tracking them closely.
We were sent inside from the carpark by plod to prevent any problems occurring. Shame really because we were looking forward to welcoming them to the City of Manchester.

As someone who sits in 104 I hate these flag displays. The team walks out for our most anticipated game of the season and I don't even know when they're walking out cos I can't see a thing. Ruins the build up for me and I don't see that it adds a great deal. Surely noise from the east stand trumps a flag??

As someone who sits in 104 I hate these flag displays. The team walks out for our most anticipated game of the season and I don't even know when they're walking out cos I can't see a thing. Ruins the build up for me and I don't see that it adds a great deal. Surely noise from the east stand trumps a flag??
Moaning bugger ha ha probably feel the same if I where there

Completely agree. Don't want to make a negative out of a good day, but I thought most of our fans today, in the first half, were an absolute disgrace. Small pockets of people trying to get songs and support going met with general apathy from the masses. Seems many people are spoilt with our success
I think you’ve just made a negative out of a good day.

For about 2 minutes???
Yep but the two minutes where I wanna see the teams arrive and spur on our players. I could be ridiculous and say that's why we were a goal down at half time. Of course it's not but but I'm pretty sure vocal support spurs the players on more than a flag which I still don't know what it said cos I was underneath it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.