Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
The whole stadium isn't getting behind the team throughout the 1st half.

They can't leave it all to SSL1 and blocks 111, 110 and 109.

The other stands are to passive.

Can't see or hear SSL3, so I'll take them out of my comment.
I normally agree with you on here mate, but I thought today was decent. Plenty of people in North Stand getting involved.

SS3 were decent today, although I appreciate that from under the roof in SS1 you can't hear them. Same issue as always!

8/10 for me, I thought we gave it a pretty good go

Enjoyed it today. Great until half hr, then we got a bit complacent, hundreds headed to the bar, and their gial made us edgy again. 2nd half we controlled and i think we just appreciated how good a side we have.

There were four distinct singing areas today: the family stand were doing their bit too. In some ways that created a problem in itself: many times several of the sections were doing their own thing all at the same time and we had a Wembley-style muddy noise that the side sections couldn’t join on with. The anthems spread round when they were sung.

6/10 for me. It was a huge example of why we need one end. With the singers together today it would have been miles better.

Last edited:
I normally agree with you on here mate, but I thought today was decent. Plenty of people in North Stand getting involved.

SS3 were decent today, although I appreciate that from under the roof in SS1 you can't hear them. Same issue as always!

8/10 for me, I thought we gave it a pretty good go
I thought the atmosphere was superb today (family stand)

I thought it was quite good today but more of a carnival type atmosphere, let’s be honest we expected to win and win the league there was very little jeopardy so no tension

Hottest day of the year, East Stand in full sun all day, stewards outside confiscating sun cream cos “ you might hit someone over the head with it”. Yep, title decider day, I’ve only come to assault someone with the Ambre Solaire!

As someone who suffers from skin cancer I use suncream every few hours. No way could I have spent that amount of time without topping up. Its disgraceful to stop suncream

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.