Atmosphere 2024/25

Do you know what would help. If someone wrote down the words to the songs in a separate thread with maybe a video of it being sung. Then foc like me who don’t sit in a singing section might join in with those that do sing. I know the obvious ones of course but every time there is a new one it takes me a bloody season to catch up.
Maybe the club could use the speakers to chant the lyrics so everyone can hear them ?

Do you know what would help. If someone wrote down the words to the songs in a separate thread with maybe a video of it being sung. Then foc like me who don’t sit in a singing section might join in with those that do sing. I know the obvious ones of course but every time there is a new one it takes me a bloody season to catch up.

That’s an interesting point. I wonder how many on here go to most matches?
Exactly. You have to chuckle when posters in the match day thread are complaining about the atmosphere, while sat on their arses at home, watching the game on a dodgy stream.

Exactly. You have to chuckle when posters in the match day thread are complaining about the atmosphere, while sat on their arses at home, watching the game on a dodgy stream.
Or even worse the new song thread when someone who clearly never goes posts an elaborate 7 verse rendition of some obscure 80s song thinking it will fit in well at the Etihad and are genuinely pleased with themselves for coming up with it.

This is a good site which has a lot of the newer ones on (with lyrics as well).

It’s a shame we haven’t got a fan group who do YouTube videos of all the songs.

This isn’t bad though, it’s got a few on there: https://www.fanchants.com/football-team/manchester_city/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.