Atmosphere 2024/25

I think we’re going around in circles again this season.

I thought the atmosphere was pretty decent today considering it was Ipswich.

The atmosphere before and after the 3 first half goals was good.

The 2nd half was quiet until the Ipswich fans started some banter with City fans, and then the atmosphere kicked in. Beating you when you were shit. The
Poznań. Etc. Bar the banter the Ipswich fans didn’t sing much.

SSL1 was loud at times throughout the match. 111, 110 and 109 were decent today. The North stand also sang at times.

I think we’re going around in circles again this season.

I thought the atmosphere was pretty decent today considering it was Ipswich.

The atmosphere before and after the 3 first half goals was good.

The 2nd half was quiet until the Ipswich fans started some banter with City fans, and then the atmosphere kicked in. Beating you when you were shit. The
Poznań. Etc. Bar the banter the Ipswich fans didn’t sing much.

SSL1 was loud at times throughout the match. 111, 110 and 109 were decent today. The North stand also sang at times.
101 was very quiet. I thought the atmosphere was subdued for first game of the season. We have very few season ticket regulars left round us.

all fans say similar about most premier league clubs. Even when the atmosphere is amazing they say similar.

I’m sure it’s amazing at Ipswich every week…

The atmosphere in general at most clubs has gone downhill, because clubs keep pricing out the core fan base
Yes agree but there is only 1 club playing in their greatest ever era with a genius of a manager. I was sat at the back of SS level 3 and could barely hear thr tiers below or anywhere else except the Ipswich fans.
Also, it's irritating when one bloke is just doing his own songbook plus a lot of our songs are way too complicated and most don't know the words

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.