Atmosphere 2024/25

Yes agree but there is only 1 club playing in their greatest ever era with a genius of a manager. I was sat at the back of SS level 3 and could barely hear thr tiers below or anywhere else except the Ipswich fans.
Also, it's irritating when one bloke is just doing his own songbook plus a lot of our songs are way too complicated and most don't know the words
Usually for the big games it is really good. It’s similar for most clubs.

We’ve got lots of simple songs that everyone can join in with. They are just aren’t sung enough. I also think Ss1 feels so disconnected from the rest of the ground in my opinion. It’s usually ss3 that get the chants going

That is the crux of the issue. Legacy fans a dying breed.
I seem to remember the Atmosphere being so bad pre take over there was calls for piped chants to be played down the speakers to get everyone going , so surely the new pricing policies cant be the only reason things have slipped so much

I seem to remember the Atmosphere being so bad pre take over there was calls for piped chants to be played down the speakers to get everyone going , so surely the new pricing policies cant be the only reason things have slipped so much
Certainly not the only reason, just the crux of it (in my opinion).

I think we’re going around in circles again this season.

I thought the atmosphere was pretty decent today considering it was Ipswich.

The atmosphere before and after the 3 first half goals was good.

The 2nd half was quiet until the Ipswich fans started some banter with City fans, and then the atmosphere kicked in. Beating you when you were shit. The
Poznań. Etc. Bar the banter the Ipswich fans didn’t sing much.

SSL1 was loud at times throughout the match. 111, 110 and 109 were decent today. The North stand also sang at times.
Their fans outsung us in ss3 whenever they felt like it.
Awful in ss3 today imho.

It’s not the only reason, but I think it is one of the main reasons why it’s gone downhill across the league. Younger adults not attending in large numbers in particular.

It’s never been amazing at the Etihad, but when we do turn up it’s brilliant.

Not great today, but my goodness, I don’t think I’ve seen such small time fans as them. Really small time, like a non league club on their day out. Be back down before Santa arrives!

Not great today, but my goodness, I don’t think I’ve seen such small time fans as them. Really small time, like a non league club on their day out. Be back down before Santa arrives!
If they stay up it'll be very interesting to see how many fans they bring next season. Can't imagine they'll sell out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.