Atmosphere 2024/25

I believe it's more a case of positioning. If our main singers were all in SS3 under the roof, then we would make an absolute racket. Unfortunately in SS1 the noise just doesn't carry.

That's why it's crucial we make the new North Stand a proper home end
Gets the butterflies in the belly going the thought of a proper home stand for the club for the first time since 1994.

I hope City get it right.

Which is something that is not going to happen anyway. The away fans are not moving at the Etihad, no matter how much someone wants them to.
I do get the point he's making, I think there would be a lot of positives to the setup he's suggesting, however we all know it's not even a conversation, so there's no point getting worked up over it.

And the current setup isn't bad, it's not like away fans show us up everywhere, in fact most struggle with it being over 3 tiers. I'll give credit to arsenal, their away support was probably the best we've had this year.

Which is something that is not going to happen anyway. The away fans are not moving at the Etihad, no matter how much someone wants them to.
How do you know? Has somebody at City told you ? Nobody knows what the club has got planned for the fans when the fans relocate to the North stand. The fact that is, moving the away fans is possible, and as such, is worth discussing. You don’t have to join in the discussion.

Last edited:
I believe it's more a case of positioning. If our main singers were all in SS3 under the roof, then we would make an absolute racket. Unfortunately in SS1 the noise just doesn't carry.

That's why it's crucial we make the new North Stand a proper home end
On the rare occasions SSL1 make a noise it carries to 105.

How do you know? Has somebody at City told you ? Nobody knows what the club has got planned for the fans when the fans relocate to the North stand. The fact that is, moving the away fans is possible, and as such, is worth discussing. You don’t have to join in the discussion.
It's possible but highly unlikely and probably not worth discussing.

But you're right that those of us who live in the real world can just ignore the discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.