Atmosphere 2024/25

No.

Two City ends are better than one, & away fans in the worst position in the stadium is better than piling them on top of each other to throw things from height to injure City fans below.

Do you agree...

Yes or No ?
I think away fans are in a good spot really. They are disconnected along three separate tiers in an slim slither of a section. Only negative is that they can be seen on tele.

Only seen Dynamo Zagreb in the CL and Liverpool in the EFL Cup throw anything from the away end at the home fans. It’s worse with us throwing things at them than the other way around.

Half of the time, away fans don’t even take up the full allocation. Either the top tier or the bottom tier isn’t taken up by visiting fans so tickets go on sale to City fans in that area anyway. So half the time away fans are only in that little slim bit of SSL1+SSL2 or SSL2+SSL3, with City fans either uniting the two singing sections by being able to buy the usual away section of SSL1 or we can buy the usual away section in SSL3 so we get the full top tier.

In the last few years, this has happened with massive sets of fans and clubs like Inter, Madrid, Dortmund and Paris. So far this season it’s happened in 3 of our 5 home games with Brentford, Inter and Watford not taking up the top tier. So there’s no real need to move them anywhere else.

We need to concentrate on making NSL2 as good as it can be!

Last edited:
Ahhh operation one end back in full flow. After how shite it was the time we tried it.
didn’t we officially try it twice in champions league games in ss1? It’s happened when there’s no away fans as well.

I don’t think you can judge what a proper home end would be like based on that. It was years ago as well, with no organisation of fans.

For me having 7,000 fans standing in one home end would be amazing and give us something we’ve needed for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.