Atmosphere 2024/25

I thought the Villa fans were good last night (I have got a good sound bar with a good setting for the footy that amplifies the fans and reduces the commentators), they kicked every ball with their team. Involved with ‘oo’s ‘aa’s ‘come on’s ‘go on’s ‘fuck off’s ‘yyyeeaahh’s all game.

Yeah, they didn’t sing that much but singing doesn’t equate to all an atmosphere is, an atmosphere is mostly about fans being vocally involved in the game.

Not the best atmosphere I’ve ever heard or owt, but was good all the same.

Bayern fans were okay, they sang all game with their same chants, probably not watching a second of the game. But they were decent enough.

I did like the lad getting caught doing a line off his hand in their end, mind!
Spot on. A great atmosphere ebbs and flows. I hate these repetitive songs which seem to have no direct link to what is happening on the field. As for Bayern I honestly think the Allianz has one of the worst atmospheres in Germany.

Spot on. A great atmosphere ebbs and flows. I hate these repetitive songs which seem to have no direct link to what is happening on the field. As for Bayern I honestly think the Allianz has one of the worst atmospheres in Germany.
Unlike, say, Mönchengladbach whose whole stadium seems to sing; Bayern fans only sing in the singing areas and they make a racket, but the rest of the ground stay silent most of the time.

Same at Crystal Palace that. People go on about their atmosphere but outside the 3,000 that sing, the rest of the stadium remains silent and still.

Unlike, say, Mönchengladbach whose whole stadium seems to sing; Bayern fans only sing in the singing areas and they make a racket, but the rest of the ground stay silent most of the time.

Same at Crystal Palace that. People go on about their atmosphere but outside the 3,000 that sing, the rest of the stadium remains silent and still.
Agreed. Palace very over-rated. Brentford was noisier. In Germany I rate Hamburg, Schalke, and Dortmund. Gladbach was decent as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.