Atmosphere at eastlands

A A

Anonymous

already posted this in another thread, but had to make it into a topic it gets on my nerves so much especially after tuesdays bad atmosphere.

we need all the nutcases that went in the semi final to start going again, loads of lads i know dont have season tickets, were the working class hardcore that youst to go- the singers, Ive been thinking about this alot most the people that went to the final youst to go, cant afford to go now, or wthever reason, you saw it with the hamburg game- the working class fans went, thats why the atmosphere was so good

I wish that was our crowd all the time cos we really need to get behind the boys next season and not moan every five minutes.

bluebannana said:
already posted this in another thread, but had to make it into a topic it gets on my nerves so much especially after tuesdays bad atmosphere.
we need all the nutcases that went in the semi final to start going again, loads of lads i know dont have season tickets, were the working class hardcore that youst to go- the singers, Ive been thinking about this alot most the people that went to the final youst to go, cant afford to go now, or wthever reason, you saw it with the hamburg game- the working class fans went, thats why the atmosphere was so good

I wish that was our crowd all the time cos we really need to get behind the boys next season and not moan every five minutes.

Was I at a different game on Tuesday ??

blueyorkie said:
What has someones so called class got to do with the atmosphere?

not making a class comment, but you definitly notice when your in the prawn section to the other sections, alot quieter, not saying if your not working class you dont sing your hearts out like anyone else just see a difference in the atmospheric crowd that went against united ( type of people) to the crowd that was at stoke on tuesday

I thought the atmos was cracking on Tuesday, many times there were all areas of the ground singing - aswel as the SS and Singing Section, i heard the NS and ES and CBS starting off songs - even the CBS Corporate were doing the Poznzn.

Was I at a different game on Tuesday ??[/quote]

Im not the only one I'm in 117 and the atmosphere on tuesday was terrible!!....Probably second only to the Fulham game! posted on t=another topic
bluebc said:
bluebannana said:
youst to go.
:-)

Yes there were alot of people that went that havent been for ages ( have stopped going) and wanted to go,<br /><br />-- Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 pm --<br /><br />
akcity said:
I thought the atmos was cracking on Tuesday, many times there were all areas of the ground singing - aswel as the SS and Singing Section, i heard the NS and ES and CBS starting off songs - even the CBS Corporate were doing the Poznzn.

personally opinion mate, i thought it would be better after winning the cup though, was better then usual, but nothing special

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.