Atmosphere at eastlands

bluebannana said:
blueyorkie said:
What has someones so called class got to do with the atmosphere?

not making a class comment, but you definitly notice when your in the prawn section to the other sections, alot quieter, not saying if your not working class you dont sing your hearts out like anyone else just see a difference in the atmospheric crowd that went against united ( type of people) to the crowd that was at stoke on tuesday

I went to both games and made the same amount of noise at both of them. I thought the atmosphere on Tuesday was great, all four stands sang and did the Poznan (even the Colin Bell corporates did that!)

Think the club unfortunately is pulling in two different directions at the moment with the increase of revenue coming from more corporate and semi coporate types while also trying to push new ideas through with the likes of Blue Alliance , Flags, Singing sections etc....looks as though the atmosphere question will be left in fewer hands to produce it but its up to us and the club to come up with decent answers..

I went to both games and made the same amount of noise at both of them. I thought the atmosphere on Tuesday was great, all four stands sang and did the Poznan (even the Colin Bell corporates did that!)[/quote]

yes maybe for after we win the cup and the finish in the champions league, but in general throughout the season the coporate sections are awful for atmosphere, empty for most cup games and silent most of the time when full, some great people in there, but im just making a general comment on where the atmosphere is better, only doing so because I want the atmopshere to be better !! ;)

onelove said:
i think its getting better.. nearley another full stadium poznan on tuesday!

I think its improving, alot more variety of songs which is good, just think it could be better remember games at maine road when we had nothing to play for and having better atmospheres than now, hopefully with more success the atmos will improve tho

several questions come out of this...do you move the away fans? If you do wont certain sections follow them transferring the atmosphere to the 3rd tier? Do you have an operation one end? where Citys most vociferous supporters are at one end? does this have any bearing on the away team whatsoever? what works in creating more atmosphere wothout the awful drums and piped music? flags? one guy at the front leading people as in Latin America and Europe? More innovative ideas to follow on fronm the Poznan?

bluebannana said:
already posted this in another thread, but had to make it into a topic it gets on my nerves so much especially after tuesdays bad atmosphere.

we need all the nutcases that went in the semi final to start going again, loads of lads i know dont have season tickets, were the working class hardcore that youst to go- the singers, Ive been thinking about this alot most the people that went to the final youst to go, cant afford to go now, or wthever reason, you saw it with the hamburg game- the working class fans went, thats why the atmosphere was so good

I wish that was our crowd all the time cos we really need to get behind the boys next season and not moan every five minutes.

Cockend...gotta be aWUM....?

Cockend...gotta be aWUM....?[/quote]

have you read the whole topic, your the cockend for calling someone a cockend on a forum where your can state your opinion, ;)

bluebannana said:
Cockend...gotta be aWUM....?

have you read the whole topic, your the cockend for calling someone a cockend on a forum where your can state your opinion, ;)[/quote]

Well my opinion is that you actually didn`t attend the Stoke game !!
Atmosphere was great,so how you can say otherwise is a fookin joke !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.