(Atmosphere) don't let them never say we don't have any

You see karen7 if I hadn't 'pushed' (politely) passed that man when I couldn't get round him either side, it would have spoilt everything, if I was missing it would have been utter chaos and dead silent! *giggles* :-)
It wouldn't be the same without you in place eccles,joe and mp would miss you for a start :)

The noise was at it's loudest when the players were in the tunnel. I've never heard it like that before. It didn't last but it was superb for 10/15 mins before and at the start of the game.

The rustle of the flags is louder than the song in that video. Impressive display though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

media / talkshite / BT / Sky always talk shite.. Come in the south stand and have a listen, see the best display ever seen in England for a CL match.. Soon see when BT / Sky show the clips from the above video to advertise the CL next year..Last night was mint.
Look the atmoshpere was alright. Just listen to the fans of athletico and dortmund they r much better, all their chants are to a beat, they r more passionate chants, they last longer and the chants r cathy. What we need is someone to bring a drum and someone to bring a microphone and this will get the croud going, making up the chants should be easy as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.