(Atmosphere) don't let them never say we don't have any

Had to watch it on Spanish TV (thankfully much better than BT Sport!) and it sounded loud

Based on my visits I would say our atmosphere is better than the Allianz Arena, The Nou Camp, and the Bernabeu but not as good as Aris Salonika, Dortmund or Poznan. The reality is that lots of the Twitter fanboys and people like Goldstein and Cundy don't attend matches so they haven't got a clue. They are just plastics and fakes. There was no atmosphere at Maine Road for most of the 80s (with a few exceptional matches). One of the quietest matches this year was the Derby at the swamp

Even the Yanks are starting to get a Atmosphere at games,just came across this, fast forward 10 minutes !

No we don't.

Our atmosphere reflects the game, their's is monotone and is just in the background. Dortmund's has absolutely no reference to what's happening on the pitch.

Last night whenever we had a good spell the crowd urged the team on and you could feel the excitement at corners and counter attacks. Who gives a fuck if there's a few tense/quiet periods, when the crowd comes alive again it makes it more special.

What do you think pushes players on more: the same chants over and over again in the background or a crowd chanting "come on City!!" Following a good spell?

Organised chanting with drums or a twat with a microphone shouldn't be happening at City, or England for that matter.
Look I'm not saying we should get rid of our chants! If we did bring a drum and microphone, it would lift our players throughout the game and intimidate our opponents! This would be good! That's why german fans and other Eastern European teams fans r better than English fans because there is more passion! One of the reasons atl. Madrid played well the other night because all their fans were sing all game and showing passion, English fans in general don't do that!

Yes we could chant.....
Kill the fucking drummer
Kill the fucking drummer

Or

Who's the wanker
Who's the wanker
Who's the wanker with the mike
Or we could just show more passion and get behind the team for most of the game instead of sitting there silently and chant every so often! I'm not going to lie to myself r atmosphere is awful compared to other teams in Europe! When we were playing against madrid me and my mates kept on trying to get the crowd singing but none of them would, they showed no passion what so ever!

Look I'm not saying we should get rid of our chants! If we did bring a drum and microphone, it would lift our players throughout the game and intimidate our opponents! This would be good! That's why german fans and other Eastern European teams fans r better than English fans because there is more passion! One of the reasons atl. Madrid played well the other night because all their fans were sing all game and showing passion, English fans in general don't do that!

german fans showing more passion ? the most boring monotone fans I've seen. they show barely any emotion all game. the difference is english fans react to whats going on. id rather have that anyway

german fans showing more passion ? the most boring monotone fans I've seen. they show barely any emotion all game. the difference is english fans react to whats going on. id rather have that anyway

I didn't get why one Bayern Munich fan pays money to go to a champions league game at the Etihad, then spends the entire game facing the other way with a mega phone cheer leading the crowd.

It's amusing the synchronised jumping up and down and chanting but after an hour it's a tad iratating. We create a lot more rawkus noise when we want to at the Etihad and we actually watch the game.

The display was the best thing of the night imo. Atmosphere was great for the first ten minutes and then it was poor, it's down to the match and team performance .. Didnt give us much to shout about .. first shot on target on the 92nd minute

Talksport and all the medias love having a go at our atmosphere and generally talk-shite but we got to be realistic, it wasn't a good atmosphere for a large part of the match. I was in 115 last night and there were only 50 people singing constantly ...

It was good up in the gods

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.