Atmosphere, fulham and general.

Re: Official Atmosphere Thread at CoMS!

people saying they want to move to the atmosphere. we need to sort it out so that its immpossible to get away from the atmosphere on matchday.

Stood in the South stand for Hamburg game never again, i went in there for the atmosphere and spent most of the night listening to loads threatening to kick 10 shades out of each other, back to north stand for me with my flat cap!!!!

loui_mcfc said:
people saying they want to move to the atmosphere. we need to sort it out so that its immpossible to get away from the atmosphere on matchday.
Absolutely, 100% this.

the goats backside said:
Stood in the South stand for Hamburg game never again, i went in there for the atmosphere and spent most of the night listening to loads threatening to kick 10 shades out of each other, back to north stand for me with my flat cap!!!!

It's shite, full of pretenders.

dom said:
TBA I'm f++kin sick of this .

Why should those of us who want to sing be creeping around the sensibilities of the legions of pathetic defensive pessimists that wreck the atmo at eastlands ???

I cannot understand why MCFC have Totally Failed to think this one through. We must be unique in , not just in the Prem but in the League in having no fortress end.

. FFS even Stockport County have their Cheadle End.

..we're a million miles away from 2 home ends (e.g. Olympique Lyonnais who make every match a contest between the Virage Nord / Virage Sud to see who can out-sing the other)

Quite frankly the atmos at City is PATHETIC !!!!

Wake up the suits..we have no 11th man ....sort the seating for a start...

Well that's why we are drawing. Bloody Hughes has only been playing ten men........

I sit in 110 and im right next to the lad that starts all the songs, and soon as he opens his mouth im always the first to join in. One thing is for sure i will be singing my heart out on wednesday and wont stop until the final whistle !

I sit in the south stand and it's gone down hill this year mainly because expectation has gone through the roof and people think they dont need to back the team but just stand there and be entertained. the problem with 111 is there's no variety in the songs, you only sing adebayor, bluemoon, were not really here, you fat bastard/whos the faggort in the pink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.