Atmosphere today/moving seats

I'm moving to 317 from 117.
Not looking forward to having to sit down for the 1st time in years at the match
I reckon we'll have a re-run of the problems we had when we moved from Maine Rd with a lot of fans trying to stand and not being able to.. Really the lower tier behind the goal should be priced to allow the noisy fans to congregate there. You're not going to get a boisterous crowd up there. Needs to be where they can stand and behind the goal. That's where popular ends have mostly been .....are we the exception with the Kippax. Hope so, but it's not been made easy atmosphere wise

Now block 318, from CB Family Stand (young daughter). When I started singing in that section, some joined in, but most just thought ' we don't do that sort of thing over here'. At least now, I shall be able to sing the proper versions & not mumble certain words!

Alot of the new tier will have come from 116-121 who like me are moving to minimise cost, around me in 117 roughly half if us were going upstairs, I'm hoping/expecting it to be rocking up there as well. Looking at the rake I'm doubtful itll be standing up there but we'll see.

115 today for me and my three pals. Looking forward to it big time having been up in 326 for a few years. Just a thought but does anybody else think City should now kick towards the South Stand in the 2nd half when they can ? Apologies if this has been discussed before !

From 117 to 115. I've been waiting for this all summer. The changes in the ground are enough to get hyped up about, and then there's the game itself. Love it!!

Cannot wait for today. After 8yrs sat in 301 with moaners who gave anyone singing a dirty look, it'll be great to move to 314. I for one will do my best to improve the atmosphere, tbf the only way is up after last season

Absolutely gutted, my first league today in the North West Youth Alliance for Chadderton FC. All KO's are 2:30 and i'm away in Skelmersdale so missing the game definitely. You couldn't write that the first league game would be today...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.