Atmosphere today/moving seats

114 for me. It's going to be rocking from the start today, there's a real buzz about and everybody is up for it like it's a derby. If the team can perform and even grab an early goal i think it could be a memorable day and people will talk of it for years like the Hamburg game.

Not moved far from 111 to the new 3rd row in 110 purely for cost reasons 650 down to 430 let's have a good one today

The atmosphere usually takes care of itself for the big games (apart from a lot of derbies that are a bit tense for noise sometimes).

Today should be good. Opening [home] game, opening of new tier, first big game of the season, Mourinho is a wanker, we want to win the league this year and Chelsea are champions.

It's the other games I think we might struggle. The new signing section is a great idea but I think it's going to be very small for a 55000 stadium when the rest of the ground is quiet. Might just sound like a murmur down at one end like a smaller singing section was for a 47000 capacity.

(Hopefully worsleyweb's thoughts on a proper end at the North Stand happens. That'll solve the impact problem as 12000 in one tier will make a racket!)

But that's for the future and today will be great! COYB!

Well I've moved up to tier 3 in the new stand but won't be using it as I've got a job as a fire steward for the matches!! So I get paid to watch City and keep you guys safe, probably get sacked after the first goal goes in lol

moved from 110 to 212 only because i liked the song.

212 doesn't exist anymore.

I've just moved from there, used to be right near the away fans and everybody else around me has been forced to move too and that seemed to be where the bulk of the noise in that block came from. I hope it can still generate some decent atmosphere, if not, the views excellent and you don't need to leave 10 minutes early as it's easy access out because the surrounding seats have all been cleared by fulltime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.