Atmosphere today/moving seats

Was very good today. Infinitely better than the same fixture would have been last season.

Taken long enough but the ground is starting to feel like home.

Guy phoned GMR after the match to say that the Atmosphere was dire where he was sat compared to chelsea because the stewards were 'oppressive' and making people sit.

Guy phoned GMR after the match to say that the Atmosphere was dire where he was sat compared to chelsea because the stewards were 'oppressive' and making people sit.

if everyone stand the stewards can't do anything. why can't people sing sat down anyway ?

Thought the atmosphere was very good today .
But that's got a lot to what we are seeing on the pitch this season .
It will be interesting to see what the attendances will be like at mid week cup games .

I'm in tier 3. Like most happy to stand up every now and again but lots of young kids around who can't see when everyone stood up. Can't see why people want to stand up for 90 mins and don't agree you need to stand up to sing.

I'm in tier 3. Like most happy to stand up every now and again but lots of young kids around who can't see when everyone stood up. Can't see why people want to stand up for 90 mins and don't agree you need to stand up to sing.

this is why we need safe standing ,there is huge demand for standing within our fan base. tbh with you i want more of the ground to stand up and sing but that just my preference

The stand expansion has improves things considerably imo. Keeps the noise created more confined.

Thankfully stewards are leaving us alone down below and the only thing the seats are being used for are drums. :p

don't agree you need to stand up to sing.

Technically no, but why does most sound in stadiums come from areas where people are stood? Because they are on their feet and more active. When the South Stand level 1 was stood and clapping in unison today it was brilliant.

Poor in 315 today, saw Stewards giving grief to the bit of 315 near the aways and 109.

Leave us the fuck alone...top of the league and want to be lively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.