Atmosphere today

Brilliant today, sang my heart out, only thing Wigan came back at us with was that bloke with that bloody drum!

bridgeblue said:
triger700 said:
anyone know what the weather is like in Wigan, I live in Preston to to far away and its lashing it down!
I live in Wigan and its lashing down, my lads game has just been called off and they dont play rugby on his pitch either.

My mates lad's game was called off too, he is from AB, his lad is 11, same match maybe.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm --<br /><br />
bridgeblue said:
triger700 said:
anyone know what the weather is like in Wigan, I live in Preston to to far away and its lashing it down!
I live in Wigan and its lashing down, my lads game has just been called off and they dont play rugby on his pitch either.

My mates lad's game was called off too, he is from AB, his lad is 11, same match maybe.

atmosphere wasnt too bad started really rocking after 2nd goal would love it if we could really get behind the team like that from the off. It does make a difference to the players

I was sat in the wigan fans. Apart from the bloke with the drum there was anothing really! The away City fans look bouncing at times!

When Tevez scored.......... Whoop! ( I had to keep stillish)

My mates lad's game was called off too, he is from AB, his lad is 11, same match maybe.[/quote]
No it was Shevington v Standish under 16s. We live in AB though, is your mates name Anthony,

SV Squares said:
Listened to commentary on 5 Live whilst working and the noise coming from the City fans was mentioned by the commentary team. It sounded fantastic blues, you did yourselves proud today. Same again at West Brom cos I'm going to that one and seeing as it's my birthday I'll be singing my heart out.

They mentioned the atmosphere repeatedly, even saying it sounded like City were at home.

Hilarious to listen to all the songs coming through loud and clear, not to mention, the volume levels only went up when City were on the attack.

Great work by everyone involved.

bridgeblue said:
My mates lad's game was called off too, he is from AB, his lad is 11, same match maybe.
No it was Shevington v Standish under 16s. We live in AB though, is your mates name Anthony,[/quote]

Yup, That is spot on. In that case I would have thought that we would have met at some point.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:00 pm --<br /><br />
bridgeblue said:
No it was Shevington v Standish under 16s. We live in AB though, is your mates name Anthony,[/quote]

Yup, That is spot on. In that case I would have thought that we would have met at some point.

atmosphere today was pure shit. Sick to fuckin death of drunken teenage knobheads who only go to wigan, bolton and blackburn. Fuckin embarrassing.
2nd half well into the game and a load of em dancing about in the concourse,pissed on pisswater, singing munich chants with that silly old slag who gets her flat floopy tits out all the time!
embarrassed today. City have a new breed and it aint good.

joe salford said:
atmosphere today was pure shit. Sick to fuckin death of drunken teenage knobheads who only go to wigan, bolton and blackburn. Fuckin embarrassing.
2nd half well into the game and a load of em dancing about in the concourse,pissed on pisswater, singing munich chants with that silly old slag who gets her flat floopy tits out all the time!
embarrassed today. City have a new breed and it aint good.

That will be Jackie, young joe, hope your well.

hate going to Wigan, getting pissed just about makes it bearable and this year was no exception. shit ground, shit fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.