Atmosphere tonight

ManCitylegend92

I really hope the atmosphere will be brilliant tonight with it being a big game, i dont want to be the only supporter in the family stand singing so i hope everyone sings tonight to make a fantastic atmosphere

ManCitylegend92 said:
I really hope the atmosphere will be brilliant tonight with it being a big game, i dont want to be the only supporter in the family stand singing so i hope everyone sings tonight to make a fantastic atmosphere
We are the family stand
we'll sing when we want

Don't think there will be any problem with the atmosphere tonight! Win tonight and we have all but qualified for the Champions League as our goal difference is worth 3 points alone

BibbyBlue85 said:
Don't think there will be any problem with the atmosphere tonight! Win tonight and we have all but qualified for the Champions League as our goal difference is worth 3 points alone
we qualify full stop tonight if we win

BibbyBlue85 said:
Win tonight and we definitely finish in the Champions league positions.

I thought so but not looked at the table since weekend and wasn't sure if Liverpools result changed things.

Ill be there singing, shouting, screaming anyway in 109

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.