atmosphere

jrb said:
whosonthebench said:
I want jrb and his 1000 watt megaphone to conduct the songs, cant get more European than that.

Forget the megaphone mate. I've moved on.

I just need an electric socket near 111. ;-)

dsc00575v.jpg

Got to be done for a laugh.(as loads of Blue Mooners slump forward with their heads in their hands, thinking please no)

PS. Note the blue paint.

Didn`t know you had a hairy pussy?

Tbh i thought the atmosphere was great against Napoli! From where I was sat it seemed very loud, many many chants.

whosonthebench said:
ha, love it. I can just see you reeling out an extension through the concourse and over the bar "plug this in will ya, love"

Seriously. I'd do it for a laugh, but the club would never entertain the idea.

jrb, Val Doonican-esc, passing the mic along the aisles in 111, 110 and 109.

b0074tnc_640_360.jpg

jrb said:
whosonthebench said:
ha, love it. I can just see you reeling out an extension through the concourse and over the bar "plug this in will ya, love"

b0074tnc_640_360.jpg

Val, you`d have to change the color of your shirt though. You`d get Bet Lynch`d.

MCC said:
jrb said:
whosonthebench said:

b0074tnc_640_360.jpg

Val, you`d have to change the color of your shirt though. You`d get Bet Lynch`d.

Not to mention the 'red' carnations in the background.

jrb said:
whosonthebench said:

b0074tnc_640_360.jpg

I think they will, recently they've been trying to raise the atmosphere it seems and do more for the fans. What other fans get a songbook with their season ticket!? They've even hired a marching band.

A good way to get new songs spread is to go to local aways like blackburn where the train will be crammed! Then the songs will get carried into the pubs, then the stand, and then the Etihad. That's how the balotelli song started if I remember rightly?

:)

alky313 said:
I would say the average City fan is fairly timid. We are introverted in nature. I've been to many pubs where City fans are quiet even when we score. It comes with the territory and history of having our hearts broken so much. Not to say that we don't celebrate and that all fans are quiet but our supporters are generally like that. We need not to ban together and act like Ultras to show our love for the club. My cousin was regrettably one of the hooligans of the late 80's. Those days are gone though, football is an armchair sport in England even if your in the stands.[/quote

Me and my mates used to be noisy as, but it all comes down to everyone being different. In and around 219 level 2 it used to be small pockets of us would get up...sometmes just a couple of us. I cant stand people not getting up and scraming their lungs out to get behind the team but that's what others like to do...sit there moaning or just totally devod of passion all together, but like i say, everyone is different that's what makes the world go round. Unfortunately thats also what makes for a boring atmosphere.
Maine rd was better cos you could get a ticket anywhere in the North stand then just go and stand in your favourite spot at the back...to me that was even better than the Kippax in it's day.

I thought the atmosphere was alright against Napoli, but I'm in the singing section so it always sounds OK - can never really tell how it sounds to the rest of the stadium.

I'm in another meeting with the club about this soon so if anyone has any viable suggestions about improving atmosphere I'll happily pass them on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.