Attack by Napoli fans.

Would not go to Napoli away for all the tea in China.

They were lobbing coins and spitting in the ground. Fucktards. Racist fucktards at that.

MaryDs looks lovely in the photo. :-)

Glad I am not the only one who noticed the beauty and ambience just jumping out of that image....it just looks so welcoming and festive, and all the lovely litter on the floor.

Use it as a travel and tourism marketing image maybe with a catchy slogan "its even better when it pissing down!" Visit Manchester 2017.

You think their own fans would sort them out. Would love to visit Napoli for football, but put off by the scum element. The City is loosing out on hundreds of thousands, as fans stay away.

Saying he came from a respectable family (What sort of mitigation is that?) sends shivers down my spine, the arrogance of some of the wealthy holds no bounds.

Saying he came from a respectable family (What sort of mitigation is that?) sends shivers down my spine, the arrogance of some of the wealthy holds no bounds.

I agree, think they are that privileged that they can operate outside the law. In fact he should have been given longer in prison, as he is educated and should no better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.