Attack by Napoli fans.

You'd be surprised these days. I'd be drinking in there when you could lose an elephant in the back room but the sparkle has gone. I think they've took the piss with bar prices for a while.

sounds so strange a few Italian scums to run us ,or to hit someone of Us in Mary D's.....Nothing like that,could happened in Maine Road....

sounds so strange a few Italian scums to run us ,or to hit someone of Us in Mary D's.....Nothing like that,could happened in Maine Road....

It happened on occasion. Really these days most people are not expecting trouble so a small tight knit group of thug's can cause havoc amongst normal fan's and families and it sounds like the police nipped it in the bud quite quickly.

I saw about 6-8 Wigan lads attack the Sherwood pub at Maine Road in the nineties, cause havoc and get away almost Scott free. No colours I saw them heading up there and spotted the signs they were up to no good. Minutes later it kicked off and they then ran past me as the police arrived buzzing, so it did happen on occasion but rarely.

Utd used to arrive late at Maine Rd and take liberties outside the Main Stand on the forecourt - starting on pensioners

They even used to shout "come on then we are M words"

goons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.