Attack by Napoli fans.

It 's not points scoring it just being a bit clued up.
Anyone who went to Naples and thought they could stick a flag up and chant were not really here is, well completely stupid.You stick together, which we did and the shit houses never came near us.

Anyone who went to Naples and thought they could stick a flag up and chant were not really here is, well completely stupid.You stick together, which we did and the shit houses never came near us.
Point well made.......puts to bed the clowns who think they know better .

You’ve missed the point. I’m the one who has been saying all along on this thread that sticking together was more advisable than wandering off in small groups. It’s those that are mocking the City fans who got attacked and saying it was safer to “do your own thing” rather than stick together (which funnily enough is the opposite to what you were advocating so why you’re having a pop at me, fuck knows) who are doing the points scoring.

No football fan whoever they are deserves to be attacked for any reason.whether in groups on there own wearing shirts or showing a flag .At the Hamburg friendly maybee 200 plus City fans in the square wearing colours and displaying flags were attacked with bottles and other stuff at about 11am .we didnt deserve that Along with my Wife and our 2 lads we went in Burger King to let it all calm down .We must have been followed as 5 min later. a group of arseoles came in gave us abuse and ended up cracking me 2 or 3 times .The point i am making shit can happen any time any where if some low life is hell bent on attacking you you cant be blamed for there actions

No football fan whoever they are deserves to be attacked for any reason.whether in groups on there own wearing shirts or showing a flag .At the Hamburg friendly maybee 200 plus City fans in the square wearing colours and displaying flags were attacked with bottles and other stuff at about 11am .we didnt deserve that Along with my Wife and our 2 lads we went in Burger King to let it all calm down .We must have been followed as 5 min later. a group of arseoles came in gave us abuse and ended up cracking me 2 or 3 times .The point i am making shit can happen any time any where if some low life is hell bent on attacking you you cant be blamed for there actions

Spot on mate. You took what many of us would see as the wisest course of action given you had your wife and kids with you, yet you still got attacked.

Funnily enough, speaking of Hamburg I didn’t go to that friendly but I did go when we played them the UEFA Cup quarter-final in 2009. We headed for where the main group of City fans were but found a small pub just 20 or 30 yards away on a side street and drank outside. Had a mixture of ages with us - one bloke in his 60’s - yet some handy looking blokes still took it upon themselves to walk past us and suss us out. To this day, I don’t know whether they were Hamburg or St Pauli fans but we were surprised they’d done it when there were literally hundreds of City fans within spitting distance, albeit they were oblivious to what happened. We decided there and then to drink up and join the main throng but then dozens of blues spotted the bar we were outside and joined us which gave us some safety in numbers.

The mob that atacked us was St Pauli fans and they were all of there tits with something.ffs I was 51 year old at the time .I would have still took any of the shithouses on one on one but the little darlings dont work like that and prefer to come mob handed and atack a family minding there own buisness

The mob that atacked us was St Pauli fans and they were all of there tits with something.ffs I was 51 year old at the time .I would have still took any of the shithouses on one on one but the little darlings dont work like that and prefer to come mob handed and atack a family minding there own buisness

I seem to remember the St Pauli fans doing that on the Friday night as they had been playing and getting a subsequent good hiding.

Did not see much trouble on the Friday just the normal Friday night shit and we out till 2am this was the morning of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.