Attacked at Sevilla

Those absolute shitehawks fight like bitches. Take a look at our lads if you want.

What overseas fans get done like this in Mancs? None.

The bloke who put the original video up on Youtube showing the Spaniards attacking the bar has since edited it down.

What's left is City fans coming down he street with a chairs in hand chanting "CITY".

Can someone copy that video and repost it in full to show what really happened?

Hope all the blues stay safe tomorrow.

EDIT: Just noticed on his account that the original and edited version are still up there.

Last edited:
Came totally out of the Blue, been friendly all the time.
Soon as a few Blues got outside and started giving it back to them, they backed off and ran like the cowards they are.
Surprised @peoffrey was awake to see it haha!

I knew you'd be somewhere in the vicinity, you're like a fucking magnet and it had to be an Irish bar?

Joking aside, stick in numbers and stay safe Blues, fucking cowards, the lot of em

Just arrived here a couple of hours ago after a great weekend in Benidorm to hear about this. Was really looking forward to the next two days. Now just deflated. Might ditch my city top for tomorrow. Thes fuckers need hit hard by eufa. But it won't happen, certain countries seem to be immune from eufa

I knew you'd be somewhere in the vicinity, you're like a fucking magnet and it had to be an Irish bar?

Joking aside, stick in numbers and stay safe Blues, fucking cowards, the lot of em
Didn't see it coming. They threw so many chairs and tables at the doors, we couldn't get them open. Was extremely pissed off.
Hope they try it on with like-minded groups tomorrow.
Cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.