Attacked at Sevilla

Didn't see it coming. They threw so many chairs and tables at the doors, we couldn't get them open. Was extremely pissed off.
Hope they try it on with like-minded groups tomorrow.
Cunts.
The SCUM of a newspaper The Mirror are reporting the fighting stating City fans attacked Seville fans in Manchester when we all know it was Polish fans who had 4 arrested,what a vile shite newspaper it is.

I have it on good authority it was the chef who was getting chased down the road, bloody over cooked the calamari....

Didn't see it coming. They threw so many chairs and tables at the doors, we couldn't get them open. Was extremely pissed off.
Hope they try it on with like-minded groups tomorrow.
Cunts.

You're fit and well mate, that's the main thing

Stick together and enjoy the rest of the trip, don't let them fuckers spoil it

The lad with the white top who takes them on on his own when they sneak up deserves to go down in City folklore. I wonder if it was the same lad who took on an entire crew with his brolly in schalke.

The lad with the white top who takes them on on his own when they sneak up deserves to go down in City folklore. I wonder if it was the same lad who took on an entire crew with his brolly in schalke.

it probably is mate he's as mad as a box of frogs. Apparently he went to hospital cause his bone was sticking out of his arm because he fell over badly

it probably is mate he's as mad as a box of frogs. Apparently he went to hospital cause his bone was sticking out of his arm because he fell over badly
I thought I could see him fall when you can see city fans first come out the bar, but then it looked like a white chair. He certainly is mad, but he's brave. Jesus. If he'd have gone down when they were swarming at him he might have a lot worse injury. Hope he's ok.

CS1wa6QXIAAZYZ7.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.