Attacked at Sevilla

After pangs of jealousy all day I'm starting to feel quite chuffed I chose Germany out of the three trips!

Stay safe blues

Ah fuck..stay safe blues..wish I was there to help out but I know you can all look after yourself if things turn ugly

Good to see you running off the shithouses

See if you can find those madhead Polish while you're there..don't they follow them all over for a ruck?

Safety in numbers and all that

Just hope them blues who are injured are ok , we've been in Seville all day , been in loads of pubs and honest not seen any trouble , still out now and still know sign of it it , just take care if your out here

Came totally out of the Blue, been friendly all the time.
Soon as a few Blues got outside and started giving it back to them, they backed off and ran like the cowards they are.
Surprised @peoffrey was awake to see it haha!

We're alright blues.. My mate was outside on the phone to his misses when they just all showed up throwing glasses etc..

Everyone was ok in my group except one who has a cut under his eye (few bottles flew past my head)!

We got stopped by police up the road for no reason for at least half an hour.. It was a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.