Attendance at return leg against copenhagen

GStar said:
17k is the highest we've had so far in the cup, so i dont know why people are expecting 30k plus?

Is it fuck! We had 26k V Omonia and psg. 22k v Twente.

Cannot understand the poorish crowds. Perhaps it's money - we are the working class of Manchester not the monied classes of Stretford, we have to work all hours God sends to make ends meet, it isn't that we could tell tell the boss we need the time off and could we put the ticket on expenses because we are City from Manchester not the redshite from the Urban District of Stretford.

Buy a bloody ticket for the second leg. I have a feeling that substantial support will be needed!

You got an excellent chance of advancement to the next round, and people are only talking about 25000-30000 at the stands.
Holy shit, British terrace life is geting more and more sad by the hour. Imagine, we once looked for inspiration from you.
Now, when we look at British terrace life, we see "worst case senario".
I know that Copenhagen, is a very small team by your standards, but still, it's the UEFA cup knock out stage.

♪Money money money, must be funny, in a Sky sport world♪

gutted I'm not going as Metallica play at the MEN the same night

had my ticket for that for months

1st UEFA Cup tie I've missed since the 70's

City's crowds are up - and the trend will continue

30k against Copenhagen because the ties in the balance and we got 25k in earlier rounds

It doesn't help when we got a good crowd against Forest (32k) and City produce a horror show. You could take your kids and put them off foootball for life

Convinced that this site is now full of Utd fans trying to run this club down

Frank Gallagher said:
Metallica are in Manchester next thursday, that will explain my absence

Same here.

Gonna be a good night until I come home, turn on the comp and see "City thrashed 5-0 as Bellamy sent off for hitting referee".

Not at all impossible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.