Attendance for Dortmund? Also banners/flares/inflatables?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Guess at the attendance is 44,000.

And what's everyone's thoughts on flares, tee peeing, banners, inflatables etc for this game?

I though Flares were illegal in football stadiums in England?

If not then why not make a wall of blue, the Greeks and Argentinians have it looking top notch.

sam-caddick said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Guess at the attendance is 44,000.

And what's everyone's thoughts on flares, tee peeing, banners, inflatables etc for this game?

I though Flares were illegal in football stadiums in England?

If not then why not make a wall of blue, the Greeks and Argentinians have it looking top notch.

They are, people still managed a few smoke bombs in for the QPR game.

2012-09-01_19-42-58_a_0462.jpg

Imagine that in blue, except instead of the mountains you have Asda!

If you are worried about tee peeing, just down drink any tee before the game. Simples.

blumoonrisen said:
Tee peeing..? wtf is that?... it won't happen whatever it is.

Another blindingly shit thread from Kenny.....how about a stadium expansion post to top things off Kenneth.

BillyMC said:
Another blindingly shit thread from Kenny.....how about a stadium expansion post to top things off Kenneth.

I am deeply deeply sorry Billy, please forgive me, I'll fully assess my future thoughts before creating new threads.

My sincerest apologies once again, hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Kenney

Seems to be around 3000 left with the addition of the third tier tickets. I get the impression that people generally make their mind up about attending games in advance and when the situation allows which is only cup games these days as the league games always sell out the wal up on the day is low which contrasts greatly with the situation at Maine Road when many decided spontaneously to go on the spur of the moment.

I don't think it will sell out, i'm going about 43000.

Flares no and they don't do blue anyway, smoke bombs if you want to risk a life ban that's fine just don't get the shit £2 ones.

I'd like to see loads of little waving flags that we had against Hamburg I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.