Attendance for Dortmund? Also banners/flares/inflatables?

Is anyone going to say what tee peeing is? It's not offering foreign visitors a traditional cup of rosie lee having urinated in it beforhand is it? bang out of order that.

Aguero_Element said:
If we don't sell out I will be fkn gutted,

Then I will be more gutted when Dortmund fans buy most of the tickets near me and make me feel shit.

Thanks fellow city fans THANKS
Grow some!!!!!

There seems to be about 2500 tickets left and the sales seem to be slowing down so i very much doubt it will be a full house unless there is a sudden rush or a big walk up which for some reason we don't get for cup games, the spontaneous idea of going to the match seems to be a thing of the past possibly because all league games sell out in advance.

It does suprise me that we don't seem to have attracted that many new match going fans since the heroics of May 13th because if we had and and had an abundance of day trippers this game would have been a sell out.

Dunraven said:
Is anyone going to say what tee peeing is? It's not offering foreign visitors a traditional cup of rosie lee having urinated in it beforhand is it? bang out of order that.

inflatable wigwams..?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Normal Flag and singing voice, couldn't get my normal seat in 308 so in the 2nd level North Stand, what ever happen ref the BD fans buying all these tickets on line for the City section, the club took them off line for 2 days, what was the outcome anyone know.
Read somewhere that they'd bought tickets in blocks near to their away section but had them cancelled.

Looked at the seat planner and there's about 2 to 2.5 thousand left and a lot look like they have sold today. I can see it selling out on Tues/Weds

Marvin said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Normal Flag and singing voice, couldn't get my normal seat in 308 so in the 2nd level North Stand, what ever happen ref the BD fans buying all these tickets on line for the City section, the club took them off line for 2 days, what was the outcome anyone know.
Read somewhere that they'd bought tickets in blocks near to their away section but had them cancelled.

Looked at the seat planner and there's about 2 to 2.5 thousand left and a lot look like they have sold today. I can see it selling out on Tues/Weds

See... all those of you shitting their pants at the thought of a few empty seats for the Rags to go on about needn't have worried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.