Attendance for Dortmund? Also banners/flares/inflatables?

Marvin said:
It was sold out then?

Only empty seats I saw were in the UEFA hospitality areas in 3rd tier

watching the game again, there seemed quite a few empty seats tbh

Some empty seats in the third tier, Family Stand... not many elsewhere really from what I could see. Not a sell out, about 1.5k off being a sell out under reduced capacity I think. Prices will drop for Ajax I think then go to Premier League level for the Real Madrid game (and people who complained about prices for tonight's top quality game will be first in the queue).

LoveCity said:
Some empty seats in the third tier, Family Stand... not many elsewhere really from what I could see. Not a sell out, about 1.5k off being a sell out under reduced capacity I think. Prices will drop for Ajax I think then go to Premier League level for the Real Madrid game (and people who complained about prices for tonight's top quality game will be first in the queue).

The tickets were still too expensive tonight.

Mike N said:
LoveCity said:

agree thats why there were empty seats and that why the usual city fans who I sit around every week were replaced by tourists with cameras and new people.

Mike N said:
LoveCity said:

I got my £30 worth, even though we were outplayed. It was possibly the highest level of football I've ever seen at our ground... unfortunately much of it came from the opposition but £30 for that game was not too expensive in my opinion.

LoveCity said:
Only empty seats I saw were in the central blocks in the 3rd tiers which were set aside for UEFA, the Directors Box and the hospitality areas in the corners.

But 2,500 Dortmund fans totally outsung City. Those who say the acoustics at the Etihad are not so good, are so wrong. Dortmund were really loud. As loud as any visiting fans with such a small allocation. Bit monotonous though.

LoveCity said:
Mike N said:
LoveCity said:

I got my £30 worth, even though we were outplayed. It was possibly the highest level of football I've ever seen at our ground... unfortunately much of it came from the opposition but £30 for that game was not too expensive in my opinion.

pay for the missus its 60 quid, then go to all three home games thats 180 quid just for tickets. its too expensive for most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.